Saturday, April 01, 2006

Notice for Ruby Moseley Scroggins

Message: Ruby Moseley Scroggins Mother, What a beautiful name and you wear it so well. I've tried to wear your shoe but it wasn't made for two. The love in my heart is all because of you. After God took you I knew that there was no other that could replace my sweet dear Mother. I love you. Lillie Scroggins Brandon Bigmoma, Sixteen years ago today God took one of the most precious things from me - You. I really was hurt but now I understand that God knows best. I miss you and think of you everday. love you, Tammy November 14, 1922 - March 27, 1990 Published in the Waco Tribune-Herald on 3/27/2006.

Please visit the Notice for Ruby Moseley Scroggins.

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=LS17254887X

Click on the above link or cut and paste the url into your browser's address bar.

No comments: